Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Real Ghost Stories

I want to hear real ghost stories from everyone that has one tell. I want the hair to stand up on the back of my neck when I read them....
My Story.....
I was sitting in my Grandmothers kitchen next to the window at the kitchen table. I was probably about 11 years old. She lived in a house in Macon County N.C. in a area called Burningtown, that alone sounds creepy. Supposedly it is part of the trail of tears, and the Natives burned there own villages as they were being forced to leave, they would rather it burn than be left to them. This is about 10 miles away from the Cherokee Reservation. Anyway I was sitting there talking to my cousins and grandmother when I glanced up in the window and seen it. I saw about ten Native Americans running down the hill towards the house, they were angry looking. As soon as I could react they were gone. At the time of course I knew nothing of the history of the area, my Grandmother told me she had seen what I seen before, I was shocked and scared to death. She said they used ransack there house looking for food when she was a child.
I am still scared of that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment